We offer a ‘one stop shop’ approach, with a speech pathologist, occupational therapist, educational psychologist and senior educators working together to provide effective and integrated services.
Helping Children with Autism Package
5energies is now a registered Panel / service provider with the Helping Children with Autism package, in a collaboration with Autism Australia and the Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs! Servicing all areas of North Brisbane, we are proud to be associated with this package of assistance for children with autism, and will be continuing our quality services for children with learning delays and developmental challenges. Please ring for more information and to make an appointment to see one of our registered, qualified and experienced Learning Consultants.
BREAKING NEWS! The Darwin Branch opened in late August to existing Darwin clients, but on 27th September, the 5energies Darwin Branch opens to new clients at 4/41 Sadgroves Crescent, Winnellie. For further information and appointments, please ring 07 3888 6069 or 041 7879 041.
5energies© is an innovative program where children, parents, families, and trained, qualified Learning consultants work together collaboratively to provide quality learning programmes.
An initial consultation is essential to identify and analyse each child’s learning difficulty. Developed in consultation with Educators, Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists, 5energies© offers a comprehensive and integrated screening of essential and core skills and programmes individually designed for each learner.
- Comprehensive, integrated screening for children aged 3 – high school across learning domains;
- Learning sessions in small groups or individually, after school and on Saturdays, with parents in attendance:
- Trained, qualified, experienced and registered Learning Consultants and specialists delivering quality programmes;
- ‘One stop shop’ with 5energies© Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Educational Psychologist;
- Parent Information and skill development sessions in key areas of Literacy and Numeracy such as effective reading or spelling strategies;
- Distance screening and support for rural and remote families and schools;
- A range of learning resources to support learning;
- Use of fully equipped conference room, break-out rooms and facilities at the 5energies© Learning Consultancy in Burpengary, Queensland (room hire rates available upon request); and
- Helpful hints, updates, resources and training schedules in the ‘5energies parents’ section.